The Local Ethics Committee (LEC) on the basis of BESSALAR center is created for ethical and legal expert examinations of all the research conducted by the clinic, and also to observe the rights of patients and doctors.
The Independent Ethics Committee considers all the documents of the research, including the information that will be read and signed by patients and volunteers, to make sure that all measures were taken to ensure their safety and protect their rights.
• LEC is organized in accordance with GCP requirements, Helsinki Declaration and RF laws.
• Availability of SOP
• Meetings are held once a month or upon demand
• The package of documents for consideration is accepted in the electronic form
• The package of documents is considered for no more than one week
• The package of documents may be considered before receiving approval to the clinical study by the Ministry of Healthcare
• LEC provides services on a free basis